Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Caravans and Chieftans and 1900s. Oh My!

Recently there has been a lot of talk about Jim's next job. Let me be the first to tell you that we don't know where we are going yet. Stop asking. There are rumors swirling by a number of folks and for some reason we can't seem to get a hold on telling everyone that we don't know where we are going.

Jim's a great up and coming pilot with a lot of opportunities before him. Hopefully we'll be hearing back soon about one of them in particular, but my mouth is shut until he signs a contract.

So let me say this again.
We don't know where we are going.

Blue Skies,
Robin

2 comments:

  1. This is so exciting! And I imagine there's something a little exciting about not knowing?

    P.S. I can't seem to find the "follower" button on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Perhaps it is a little exciting not knowing. Then again, perhaps it isn't. I can't tell if I'm excited or anxious- big difference in the Macias-verse.

    I think I fixed the follow button issue? Maybe? I added the followers gadget. My blog is still a work in progress. It will all be changing in the next few weeks!

    Also, thanks for following along on my adventures. If you have any fun topic ideas, feel free to send me a quick comment! -R

    ReplyDelete