Monday, January 28, 2013

So this happened today...

Random aviation moment of the day: 5 fighter jets descending through the grey and rainy clouds to land in Portland. There is something eery about their silence until they are right above and beyond you. I love how the sound carries, and booms over every other city noise. It's perfect.

In other news, I am no longer job searching. I landed two jobs, and now get to choose which I want. One would be epic and awesome and tons of fun but would get me nowhere. The other, while far away would be a challenge, probably a drag on my emotions at times, but super rewarding. Plus with the second I could go back to school! Well that's kind of true. I could go back to school with either job. One would just propel me much further forward. I'm not going to tell you what the jobs are. :) Secret, until I decide which I'm signing on with. I really love being wanted. Both companies are jazzed to have me, and are willing to bend and flex to accommodate my wants/needs. Every silly whim of mine won't be met (We should wear neon. EVERY DAY) but that is alright. I'm happy. Not to mention, Jim is happy. And that, friends, is the most important thing.

Other things about today? It's raining! I have tea! I got a new planner, because mine was brutally destroyed (see my last note about issues with people). Jim is going to get back into hockey playing! Cal is coming home soon! Uh...yeah!

Life. It's kind of wonderful.

How are YOU? What is your "So this happened today...?"

Blue skies (not really, since it's raining.),
Robin

P.S. Got my list of blogging topics off of my old computer. Be prepared!

1 comment:

  1. How awesome to get to CHOOSE between two job offers!! Keep us posted :)

    ReplyDelete