Sunday, January 13, 2013

Right Seat is Getting a Makeover!

I am currently frustrated with my blog's overall look. I sorta love it, but mostly hate it. Why? Because my old computer didn't have the capability to do what I wanted to to my blog. SO! Here's your PSA.

Right Seat is getting a makeover! It will take me probably a month or more to really have it come together. In the meantime, I will still be posting. My blog will probably look ugly for a while. It'll be pretty again, I promise.

Short post, I know.

Things you can look forward to:

A new...

Banner
Background
Page or two
Buttons to follow me EVERYWHERE. Except on Facebook. Teehee

Updated...
Pages
Pictures
And more!

If you have any great suggestions, please leave me a comment below! I can't wait to start editing!

Blue skies,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment