Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Phone For the Holidays!

Sad, sad, terrible news everyone.

My dear sweet laptop (Gregory, as he was named) has finally given up. Last night, as I sat down next to my husband to write our Merry Christmas post, I noticed something odd about my keyboard. I could no longer type with half of it! The sensors or wires or something must have quit on me. Not to mention the number of other things wrong with Greg...

His uncanny way of not storing anything anymore.
How the screen doesn't stay closed when I put him to sleep so he runs down my battery...a lot.
Also how the wiring is shot between my screen and my computer so you have to be careful or lines will run through it and mess up what you're doing.

And so much more.

My laptop has been with me since I was 16. I'm going to miss my MacBook Pro. Until we get situated down in Vancouver, I'm afraid my phone will be my source of blogging- I'm getting pretty good at it, don't you think?

Last but not least, Jim, Callie and I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas. If you are able to spend it with family, I hope it is one to remember. If you are alone this Christmas, I hope you aren't sad and can find a way to be with someone you love. Remember, it's not about the gifts or the decor or the food or the tree. It's about the time spent and the memories made.

Feliz Navidad from the Macias Family!
Blue Skies,
Robin

Oh ps, I'm going to be posting again today when I have my reinCal all fancied up. Until then, enjoy a pic of me and Mr. Macias and my cute chocolate dog, JoJo!






No comments:

Post a Comment